Saturday, September 4, 2010

Low-Fat Activia Laban.

Low-fat version of the popular pro-biotic drink.
I've been drinking Activia Laban drink on a regular basis - partly because I have incorporated yogurt into my daily diet and partly because I believe it "helps" my digestion.

So far, my only problem was the lack of low-fat version of the drink - which meant that the calories would creep up and I had to keep my limit to 1 glass a day.

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this low-fat version in the milk section of Sultan Center. There were only 2 bottles which I quickly grabbed.

I have yet to see the drink available at the local bakala - but I hope that Danone makes it widely available as I would love to get my pro-biotic kick with low-fat option (39 calories per 100ml, instead of the 63 calories from the regular version).

Nutrition data Source.

1 comment: